Saturday, October 10, 2009

Coming to you in 3d

So this past Wednesday, Zac and I had our 3d sonogram to look at Laine! I was really excited about this and and couldn't wait to see what he looks like! I should have known to prepare myself that it might not work so well.  Apparently our lil boy doesn't like to put on a show and doesn't like pictures! Besides a ton of umbilical cord being in his face he kept putting his hands and arms in his face too! Don't get me wrong it was adorable to see him rubbing his eyes and moving, but I really wanted to see a clearer pic of him! I guess we will just have to wait till he is ready to grace us with his presence! He is still measuring a week early so maybe he will come early, but I am not getting my hopes up since he can be stubborn! I guess he gets that from his mamma! I can't believe I am already in the 3rd and final trimester and 7 month! I can't wait to paint his room and get it all ready for him! We just got his bedding in and will be getting his crib in Nov! Our next appt is Nov. 6 and then we start going every 2 weeks and then every week! HOW EXCITING!!  We can't wait to meet our precious lil Laine!!!!! 

No comments: