Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Wonderful Year!


This is us at the Gaylord Texan, kind of blurry from the sun.

WOW, I can't believe we have already been married a year and have our first lil one on the way! Time really does fly by when you are having fun!! To celebrate our one year anniversary we went to Las Colinas and stayed at the Omni Mandalay, it was so pretty!! Zac surprised me with a mommy to be massage for Saturday and it was perfect! He really is the perfect man for me! We had such a good time just relaxing and enjoying our time together before Laine gets here! On Sunday, our actual anniversary we went to the Dallas Aquarium and registered for more stuff for Laine! When we got back to Granbury his parents were still in town from an auction they were at so we had dinner with them and then came home and ate our One Year old cake! It really wasn't all that bad! I am so blessed and thankful that God put Zac in my life! I don't know what I would do without him! Now we are just waiting till Dec/Jan for our sweet lil boy here!!! 

This is the view from our room! 

22 weeks pregnant!!! 


No comments: