Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's been a while

since I have blogged! A lot has changed leaving me less time to blog about our family! Well Laine decided to bless us with his presence January 4, 2010! I thought he was never going to get here! I had to finally be induced on the 3rd and after a long and some what scary delivery he decided to meet us the next morning! He has forever changed our lives and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! He is just so sweet and perfect! He changes every day and is growing so fast! Everyone always says, "they grow up fast"...but you never really believe it until they are yours. 
I can't believe he is already going to be 3 months this
 Sunday on Easter! He now weighs 12.13lbs, he is learning to push up and hold his head up more and loves to "talk" to us and tell us all about it! He truly does amaze us every day! I am looking forward to watching him grow every day and learn all the fun things he is going to teach us! 

No comments: