Thursday, January 8, 2009

FINALLY

I finally did it, I landed myself a job!! I have been getting really frustrated lately with not having a job and feeling suffocated in our house. Don't get me wrong, I love to be home and do all the stuff around the house, but every day 24/7, it starts to wear on a person. We don't have any little ones yet so I don't have them to keep me busy so when I am done with the house work I find myself in front of the TV the rest of the day. Which is really not good for a person!! I have been feeling really disconnected with people and I really feel it is because I have become an unhappy person being at home.  I know some people would love to trade place with me and I understand that but I can't take it anymore! I have recently started going back to the gym with my sweet friend Heather and that has helped with stress and my social life! But again that is only an hour out of my looong day! I guess I have been keeping this all in hoping that one day it would just go away, so it feels really good to finally get this off my chest!!

So now onto a better point of my blog!!! I landed a JOB!!!! It doesn't have anything to do with my degree but I am totally ok with that! I will be working at the Spine& Sport Therapy in Ft. Worth! I will be helping them get their office back in order and helping the office manager not be so overwhelmed since she just had a baby! I start Monday and will work MFW, so I still get 2 days off during the week and weekends! What more could I ask for!! The best thing of all is that I get to wear scrubs to work!!!!! I am so pumped and I know I will be a lot happier now that I will have a job and feel like I am contributing more for Zac and I! I will keep y'all posted about my first day of work!!! I can't wait to start!!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: