Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting Hurt on the wii fit....who does that!!!!

Hey all! Sorry I have not been on in a while! Not much is going on except for us being incredibly busy! In November I went to NY with my mom and sister and we had an absolute blast! We got our picture taken with the Naked Cowboy, if anyone watches the Today Show, you should know who he is! He was hilarious...We also saw The Little Mermaid on Broadway, it was amazing! The girl who played Ariel did an awesome job! 

This was also our first Holiday to split up between our families. I think it went pretty well for the first time! We spent Thanksgiving Day with Zac's family and had a wonderful time with great company and yummy food! We then headed to San Antonio for Thanksgiving with my family! Again, it was a great time with great family and yummy food! My parents have had a wii and Zac and my dad finally put it up so we played the wii the whole weekend! It was so much fun till I stepped off the wii fit balance board and hurt my foot. Who does that, I guess I do, LOL!!!!! We had a great time though playing all the fun games! So I would say that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we have soo much to be thankful for! 

It is now December and almost Christmas time! Christmas time is my favorite time of year! I am addicted to Christmas songs and could listen to them ALL day long!!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! We are leaving for Disney with my parents on Sunday and we cannot wait! For those who don't know, the last time we went to Disney we got engaged! So I wonder what will happen on this trip, hehehee!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone that is still there that I worked with when I did my internship there! Plus all the Christmas decor and the parades! It is going to be so much fun! I only wish my sister and brother-in-law could go with us! Well that is what has been going in our world! I will back after we get from Disney and with new pics!!!! Love you all!!!

No comments: