Thursday, October 30, 2008

New to Blogging!





Hi everyone! I am new to this blogging, but it seems like a great way to keep in touch with friends and family and keep everyone updated with our life! Two months ago today, my best friend and I got married! My husband, Zac is very dear to me and I truly believe he is a blessing from God! We are enjoying married life and love the new adventures it brings us! We got married on August 30 and it was the most perfect day ever! Our sweet cousins Sarah and Landon set us up on a blind date, who knew it would be our happily ever after?!  We are very thankful for them and their match making skills. They are very sweet and dear to us and we are so blessed to have such sweet and caring family. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We love you too! Your blog looks great!! xoxo