Thursday, October 30, 2008

Duke


Zac and I recently made an addition to our family! We bought ourselves a puppy! He is a miniature schnauzer and his name is Duke. He is the cutest and smartest dog, even though he would like to play dumb sometimes.  I have wanted a puppy for as long as I could remember and my sweet husband finally made it happen for me. Zac works a lot and sometimes I just want the comfort of having someone else with me on those long days or weekends of work! He has definitely kept us busy and in a weird way has brought joy to us at the same time! We really do treat him as if he was our first kid! I guess you could say this is a trial run for us before we start trying to have kids! He has already learned how to sit and lay down and is doing really good by going to the door when he needs to go out to do his business. We love our lil family! 

No comments: